Tech Summit in Tucson
March 30 - April 1, 2022
Join your industry colleagues at the 17th annual DMA West Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase at the El Conquistador Tucson for an exchange of insights and ideas to take back and share with your organization.
Find technical and strategic direction through the following learning opportunities —destination-focused experiential activities, concentrated labs, dynamic general sessions, lively workshops and plenty of discussions with fellow attendees. Gather new tactics, technologies and insights to increase your ability in enhancing your destination’s initiatives, campaigns and programs.
Watch your email and visit the DMA West website for more information. Registration will open mid-to-late January.
The 2022 Tech Summit Planning Committee is busy assembling the program content—listed are just some of the session topics being considered—
- Future Proofing Your Digital Advertising
- Digitally Connecting Artisans and Travelers
- Diverse Voices Are Talking: How to Heed Their Call
- Who’s Party Is It? Navigating the World of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Party Data
- Winning Visitors and Influencing Travelers: Turning Search Traffic into Paying Guests
- Paid Social & Cooperative Data: Two Digital Strategies for 2022
- An Economist Walks Into a DMO: Why ROI Doesn’t Matter
- Inclusion Goes Beyond Compliance for Travel Websites
- Does Your Meetings Strategy Involve More Than Planners
- Drop Culture: What DMOs Can Learn From the Fashion Industry
- Remember When? Leverage Your Past to Create Your Future
- Evolving from Insights and Data to Actual Outcomes on the Community
The Tech Summit includes two consecutive labs the afternoon of March 30, with general sessions, workshops and the Vendor Showcase March 31 and April 1. DMA West is inviting technology and media companies to participate in the Tech Summit Vendor Showcase to demonstrate their valuable products and services for DMO delegates.
See more than just the hotel! Come early and participate in a Tucson Experiential Session (Get-to-Know-the-Destination outing) on Wednesday morning, March 30.
The Summit includes a welcome reception at the El Conquistador Tucson March 30, hosted by Drozian Webworks, while the Thursday evening reception, March 31, will highlight an offsite location and local cuisine courtesy of Visit Tucson.
Our Visit Tucson hosts look forward to welcoming you to the 17th annual edition of this popular conference, set for March 30 - April 1, at the El Conquistador Tucson, a Hilton Resort.