Western Road Trip Raffle
Go North to Alaska!
Special thanks to the following Alaska DMOs and their participating partners for sponsoring the Go North to Alaska Western Road Trip Raffle—Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai Peninsula and Mat-Su. Purchase your tickets today for this fabulous trip!
Raffle Funds Go Toward Research and Scholarships
The Foundation’s most recent major research project, DMO Website User and Conversion Study, was conducted by Destination Analysts. The DMA West Foundation and Miles Partnership provided funds to support this yearlong research project in conjunction with discounted fees paid by the participating DMOs. The Foundation also offers several opportunities for DMO personnel to earn scholarships to attend training programs. Foundation scholarship information available here.
The DMA West Foundation’s Western Road Trip will include:
- Roundtrip airfare on Alaska Airlines provided by Visit Anchorage from any of Alaska Airlines’ Western Region gateway airports to Anchorage
- Mutually agreed upon air travel itinerary; may be based upon availability of mileage tickets (early date selection recommended)
- In-state transportation up to $750 (car rental or train, dependent on preference and itinerary)
- Itinerary development and confirmations
- Winner will need to confirm itinerary by April 15, 2018, for peak summer 2018 travel
- Winner will need to confirm itinerary by December 5, 2017, for winter/spring 2018 (some properties and attractions offered unavailable in winter but other options would become available)
Valid trip dates: November 1, 2017 to October 1, 2018
Note: Winner chooses time of year for trip.
In Anchorage/Girdwood (blackout dates June 16-22, 2018)
- Accommodations for up to four nights for two
- Dining Gift Cards for two breakfasts, two lunches, four dinners
- Activity, tour and attraction passes for two as desired while in Anchorage (up to $500, will work with members for discounts)
On the Kenai Peninsula (blackout dates July 2-5, 2018)
- Accommodations for two nights in Seward for two
- Dining Gift Cards for two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners if needed (some accommodations provide breakfast and some activities cover lunch or dinner)
- Activity, tour and attractions passes for two while in Seward (Alaska SeaLife Center, dogsledding, fjords cruise, kayaking, etc.)
In the Mat-Su Valley
- Accommodations for two nights at Talkeetna for two
- Dinner for two at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Mahays Jetboat and Zipline or flightseeing for two (weather dependent)
In Fairbanks (blackout dates June 19 - July 15, 2018)
- Accommodations for two nights for two
- Two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners for two
- Activities and attractions based on interest and availability
Raffle Tickets – A raffle ticket form is available for download.
1 ticket = $25 | 5 tickets = $100
The Foundation will conduct a raffle drawing in September for the 2017 Western Road Trip Raffle. You need not be present to win. Proceeds benefit the DMA West Education & Research Foundation. Donations are tax deductible.