Western Road Trip Raffle
California Gold Country and Yosemite Region
Special thanks to the following California DMOs and their participating partners for sponsoring the California Gold Country and Yosemite Region Western Road Trip Raffle—Folsom, El Dorado County, Tuolumne County, and Yosemite | Madera County. Purchase your tickets today for this fabulous trip!
Raffle Funds Go Toward Research and Scholarships
The Foundation’s newest--and ongoing--major research project, is focused on social media investment. The DMA West Foundation is providing funds to support this nearly yearlong research project in conjunction with discounted fees paid by the participating DMOs. The Foundation also offers several opportunities for DMO personnel to earn scholarships to attend training programs. Foundation scholarship information available here.
California Gold Country and Yosemite Region Western Road Trip Raffle
Raffle Tickets – A raffle ticket form is available for download.
1 ticket = $25 | 5 tickets = $100
The Foundation will conduct a raffle drawing in September for the 2018 Western Road Trip Raffle. You need not be present to win. Proceeds benefit the DMA West Education & Research Foundation. Donations are tax deductible.
The DMA West Foundation’s Western Road Trip will include:
DMA West Foundation
- Roundtrip airfare for two between a major U.S. airport and Sacramento International Airport
- Car rental stipend for a week
- One-night stay in Folsom, California
- Two passes for electric bikes
- $50 gift card to Nike Outlet
- $100 dining gift card
- $50 to Red Bus Brewing
El Dorado County Visitors Authority
- Two-night stay at Historic Cary House Hotel in Placerville, California
- Two adult passes to Gold Bug Park & Mine
- Two bottles of El Dorado County Wine
- Parking and admission at Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau
- Indigeny Reserve Cider Works & Distillery gift basket upon arrival in Sonora, California
- One-night stay at the Groveland Hotel
- One-night stay at the Sonora Inn
- $50 dinner voucher in Sonora
- Columbia State Park (free admission)
Visit Yosemite | Madera County
- Two-night stay and breakfast for two each morning at the Best Western PLUS, Yosemite Gateway Inn, in Oakhurst, California
- Full-day Yosemite guided tour with lunch
- Dinner for two at South Gate Brewing Company in Oakhurst
- A bottle of wine from a local winery along the Madera Wine Trail
Valid Trip Dates
Valid trip dates: October 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019; based on availability; blackout dates apply.