The DMA West Education Summit is where destination marketers and industry partners meet to explore and gather resources, strategies, solutions, and more.
A variety of session types include options for inspiration, peer learning, in-depth exploration, and hands-on training across the subjects of marketing, sales, and product development. Taught by innovative experts and inventive peers in the industry, you’ll keep your skill set competitive and fresh.
- Keynote: experts inspire by sharing unique experiences, knowledge, and ideas.
- Workshop: in-depth practical instruction to enhance capabilities and critical skills.
- Roundtables: peer learning and interaction.
- Experience-the-Destination: experiential opportunities that motivate and refresh (September 11)
- Best Idea Program: innovative presentations about marketing approaches.
- Pre-conference Course: Professional of Destination Management (PDM): Fundamentals (September 10)
At the Vendor Showcase, preferred suppliers join the Education Summit to discuss advertising and publishing opportunities, research and marketing strategies, as well as multimedia and technology solutions.