Congratulations to the Newest CDMEs
Congratulations to DMA West members who recently attained the Certified Destination Management Executive (CDME) designation, the only integrated executive program specifically designed for the destination management industry. The focus of the program is on vision, leadership, productivity and the implementation of business strategies.
The CDME designation is the tourism industry’s highest individual educational achievement. The program is designed to better prepare senior destination organization professionals to become more effective organizational and community leaders and to identify and respond to the constant change and increasing competition in the industry.
- Robert (Bob) Bibeault, CDME, Vice President, Marketing, Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau
- Lynn Bruni-Perkins, CDME, Vice President, Global Marketing Communications, San Francisco Travel Association
- Chuck Davison, CDME, President & CEO, Visit SLO CAL
- Lisa Mayo, CDME, President & CEO, Visit Tuolumne County
- Michael Novakovich, CDME, President & CEO, Visit TRI-CITIES
- Rhanee Palma, CDME, Vice President of Sales and Services, Visit Oakland
Destinations International announced that 31 industry leaders received their Certified Destination Management Executive (CDME) designation at its July 2019 Annual Convention in St. Louis, Missouri.