2016 Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase | March 16-18 | Garden Grove/Anaheim
It’s all about you, your destination and the newfound knowledge you will gain at the Tech Summit.
This top-rated program includes content for destination marketing organizations of every size. The DMA West Destination Marketing Tech Summit & Vendor Showcase will be at the Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove. The 11th annual edition of this popular conference is set for March 16-18, 2016.
We’re delighted to announce that representatives from Google and Facebook/Instagram will present sessions at this year’s Tech Summit. DMA West brings together marketing and technology experts to present strategies and solutions that have direct relevance to our industry.
Take the next step toward leading your organization in the best technical and strategic direction through these learning opportunities—concentrated labs, dynamic general sessions, lively workshops and plenty of discussions with fellow attendees. Your colleagues at the 2016 Tech Summit may come with different experiences and expertise, but they also bring similar challenges and goals—a circumstance sure to give you plenty of insights and ideas to take back and share within your organization.
Meet with business and travel technology vendors to learn about innovative products and services. Build your network of industry peers at two receptions during the Summit.
Wednesday Afternoon Labs – Two tracks per Lab based on experience level
- Lab #1 - Facebook & Instagram Media Buying
- Lab #2 - Google Analytics Boot Camps
- Developments in Mobile on All Fronts
- How We Did It: Innovative DMO Projects
- Managing Visitor Perceptions in Real Time
- TED Talk Format: The Future of Marketing | Going Global | Why You Should Focus on Your LinkedIn Profile and Not Your DMO Website to Make Certain You Still Have a Job in Five Years
- Putting Destinations at the Center of Discovery
- Content Creation and Amplification to Native Content Opportunities
- Creating Videos That Get Results & Livestreaming Best Practices
- From Initial Brand Engagement Through Conversion
- Mobile Masters
- The Evolution of DMO Performance Metrics
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Web Development Strategies to Stay Competitive
- Influencer Marketing: Influencing Influential Influencers
Take advantage of significant opportunities for peer-to-peer idea exchanges to build a network of industry colleagues. Thanks to Drozian Webworks for hosting the Wednesday evening reception at the hotel. We’ll go to Downtown Disney Thursday night for a reception at Tortilla Jo’s. DMA West Tech Summit delegates have access to specially priced Disneyland® Resort Theme Park tickets. Contact DMA West staff for more information about these tickets.
Creative and energizing, the Tech Summit offers a comfortable, casual and friendly environment—you will be engaged on all levels.
Tech Summit Mobile App
As a courtesy to the Association, Bluebridge partnered with DMA West to create a Tech Summit mobile app. More information about the app forthcoming.
Vendor Showcase – March 17-18
Meet Our Exhibitors—Our Tech Summit refreshment breaks and group meal functions are strategically located so delegates may spend time with our vendors/exhibitors, learning about technology products and services specifically for destination marketing organizations.
Preliminary List as of February 8:
- 100 Digital Creativity
- Bandwango, Inc.
- Barberstock Systems, Inc.
- Dawley & Associates
- Destination Travel Network
- Drozian Webworks
- Expedia Media Solutions, Inc.
- iDSS, Internet Destination Sales System
- Madden Media
- Sparkloft Media
- STR, Inc.
- We Are Meetings